Dry Hire Venues

Hi,

Can anyone let me know if they know of dry hire venues in Kent or South East London which can hold a max of 300 people for a wedding breakfast for less than £5000?  My fiance and i are on a bit of a tight budget and cant seem to find much out there.

Thanks

• redhair82redhair82 Posts: 289 New bride

300 people for under £5k? Sorry, but I can't think of anywhere you could do it for that money. We have 65 guests and it's topping £12k. Even if you find a really cheap venue, you are looking at least £1000-2000 for venue hire, and feeding 300 people you will be lucky to do that for £10 a head! Plus registrar/ceremony fees, catering, flowers, decorations, music...sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I think you need to slash your guestlist or up the budget. 

• Issa19unionIssa19union Posts: 123 New bride

Are you looking for just the venue hire for that price, or is that the budget including food etc?

• Jo196Jo196 Posts: 2

Hi thanks, it was just the venue hire that i wanted for that price.  I have actually managed to find something in the end.  Thanks though.

• Berry11Berry11 Posts: 1
    Jo196 wrote (see post):

Hi thanks, it was just the venue hire that i wanted for that price.  I have actually managed to find something in the end.  Thanks though.

Hi, I’m in the same position. Do you mind sharing the venue you ended up finding please? x