Inexpensive but nice venue! Help!

I'm on the hunt for a wedding venue that is roughly 1 hour or so (no more than 2 hours) out of london, allows external catering and is nice! My budget isn't huge....no more than £2k ideally. One venue I found called Shenley cricket club was perfect but they don't allow live music which is a deal breaker for me! Could anyone recommend anywhere please?!!!!!!

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,445 New bride

Look at Eridge Village Hall, it's quite nice, we considered it.

• MrsCToBee

Thank you. I tried there but they aren't licensed tonhold a ceremony there. I was hoping to have the wedding all in one place. Where did you end up choosing? Xx

• It depends on size and if you want outside spaces, but we are having our ceremony at Berkhamsted Town Hall and they also have receptions there (we are having ours nearby in my grandparents garden in tipis). There will be lots of town halls like that, and not expensive, but not necessarily with sweeping beautiful grounds and things like that.

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,445 New bride
    Susan160 wrote (see post):

MrsCToBee

Thank you. I tried there but they aren't licensed tonhold a ceremony there. I was hoping to have the wedding all in one place. Where did you end up choosing? Xx

I'm getting married at a pub called The Barn in Tunbridge Wells, they do packages from £2995

https://www.barn-pub-rest.co.uk/weddings/