HELP! Budget wedding Yorkshire

Hey everyone. I need real help with finding a venue. I live in York and have family in Wakefield, scarbrough and York so ideally would like everything in one place, for about 120 guests ( including children) i have maximum 10 grand budget for the whole wedding and so struggling. Help would be greatly appreciated xxx

• Hellaby Hall Hotel in Bramley, South Yorkshire.

Beautiful venue and amazing packages.

• If you are budget oriented than please remember that wedding will be made remarkable by you not by your luxury place.

• Becky111Becky111 Posts: 209 New bride

Whitley Hall Hotel

Whiston Manorial Barn

Hotel Van Dyk

Aston Hall Hotel

Wortley Hall

Kelham Island Museum 

Waterton Park Hotel

In all honesty though 10k is a very healthy budget if it wasn't for the amount of guests.

Sit down and work out a budget for the Must have, Should have, Would be nice to have before you do anything else.

• Congratulations. There are many 'budget' options in Yorkshire. What might help is some idea on the type of style you're looking for? I can recommend industrial places but you might be after a hotel.

• Wood Hall Hotel in Wetherby might be worth a look! Barmbyfield Barns, East Riddleston Barns... I could go on and on. Is there a style you're looking for? I did A LOT of venue viewings in Yorkshire and did a map of them all! 
  • HamidHamid Posts: 36 New bride
    Have covered at Pavilions of Harrogate.  I believe not too expensive.  Might be worthwhile to check. 
  • Thanks for sharing your information. It will be useful to us.
  • HelenNHelenN Posts: 123 New bride
    Raven Hall Hotel in Ravenscar is where we got married. 10 mins out of Scarborough towards Whitby, on the edge of the cliff top overlooking Robin Hoods Bay. Stunning location and the hotel is gorgeous, very rustic in the part where we had the ceremony and night do. We had 82 for the ceremony and 95 for the night, so not sure about your numbers, but worth an ask!