VENUES WEST MIDLANDS AREA

Hi all, still looking for our perfect wedding venue and need some help.  Can I have some recommendations on a venue to hold the ceremony and reception in the Birmingham, Redditch, Stratford Upon Avon or nearby areas? We really want something relaxed and love the idea of a country type pub or hotel, maybe a marquee and some nice grounds for some games and a bouncy castle.  We would like it to hold around 80 day guests and 100 night time guests.  I love the barn idea but its coming up very expensive.  Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you xx

• Hey! 

I don’t know much about redditch but we viewed lots of places in the surrounding areas of Birmingham.  Moxhull hall is lovely but my fiancé didn’t want a marquee, but the place is lush and you can get married outside if the weather is good! 

We booked swinfen hall in lichfield which is beautiful and we really haggled them on the price as it was the more expensive option! 

In stratford there is ettington park which is lovely too-not sure how expensive it is, we went to a wedding there so didn’t actually view it as a potential! There is also Alveston Manor which do loads of wedding fairs! 

Theres Coombe Abbey which I believe is just outside of Coventry which is also a beautiful venue! There’s so many options, just depends what you want 😊