Good Luck to all you Cyprus brides getting married soon x

I wish mine was closer but still 476 days for me image

Just want to wish you all luck as I have noticed there are a fair few of you with not long to go xxx

Looking forward to reading your reports and seeing you pic x

Tanya x

• looby-louuklooby-louuk Posts: 65
    I too have 405 days to go, I can't wait I am so excited

xx
  • njb1973njb1973 Posts: 156
    Thank you so much. I have 27 days to go and cant wait. Yours will soon be here it flies by.
  • happygoluckyhappygolucky Posts: 710
    Oooo I do hope so. lol

What do you have planned? x
  • I have 6 weeks to go getting excited. Remember it being that long ago and believe me once xmas is over it flies by.
  • sarah_jane77uksarah_jane77uk Posts: 1,421
    Hello

8 days to go and have not stopped yet !!! Cant wait for my holiday for a break.
  • happygoluckyhappygolucky Posts: 710
    Oh wow SJ,

only 8 days!!! Remember to pack those lovely favors (I'm getting the fans too) image
  • njb1973njb1973 Posts: 156
    We are getting married in Yermasoyia town hall and going to a restaurant called Terra Mare afterwards. I did email about a yacht reception but no one got back to me. We are having around 30 friends and family coming too. We have also found out that my partners friend is getting married in Nissi Bay 5 days before us so are going to theirs first then they can pop over to ours. I cant wait.
  • julesb2bjulesb2b Posts: 159
    Everyone kept telling me, wait until Christmas is by, the big day will fly in. I kept laughing thinking it was some kind of cheesy line... but it's so true!!! 3 weeks to go and I'm on my way! Quickest year ever!!
  • bigkidfobigkidfo Posts: 72
    35 days to go for us! 28 til we fly!! it really does fly in after Christmas - cant believe its all happening so soon! i don't know where the time has gone!! x