Forum home Weddings abroad

HAIR?????

Hi everyone

I know i must be getting on everyones nerves with all my quesions but i only have 26 days left and starting to worry about everything that not sorted.

So here goes -

What is everyone doing about hair? are you getting it done abroad or doing it yourself.

i really cant decide what to do with it or who to do it argh!!!!

• HI Donna,

I have gone with Equisite hair & beauty. I was gonna go with Nicky from Cyprus bridal but it was a bit out of my budget as have got to get three bridesmaids and myself done. Nicky is really good, but just out of my price range.
  • Hi Shellyelly,

Do they have a website as i am in the same boat as you?

When do you get married and where?

Thanks

Laura
  • Hi Laura,

Dont know whether it was the fact the euro is crap at the moment but it just seemed alot to be paying for hair & makeup. The website is http://www.exquisitecyprus.com

I get married in Paphos town hall on the 18th July. The ladies name is Jane, but there is a link on the website to email them. What about you?
  • Hi Shellyelly

Not long for you now, wish it was me,we are getting married at Geroskipou town hall on the 10/09/09.

There will be about 20 of us just close family and friends, then we will have a party when we come back for everyone else.

Have you booked through a travel agent or are you using a wedding planner in paphos? we are wanting to organise everything ourselves but i'm not sure whether this is a good idea or not.

Have you got everything organised?

Laura

• Hi Laura,

We booked the holiday & wedding thru the travel agent and have done all the extra's ourselves. We went with a package that meant all fee's where paid except the marriage license which we pay for over there.

I got all of my extras thru contacts I have found on here. Will give you a break down: -

Photographs - Roy Calver.

Transport - Jacks Taxis.

Reception - Hotel we are staying in. I dealt with them direct.

Flowers - taking with me.

Hair & beauty - Exquistie hair & beauty.
  • LimassolukLimassoluk Posts: 42
    Hi Donnahew1

where is it where your wedding will be?

with our climate, the very strong light and most likely your nervous hands, i really would recommend having your hair done ????nd your makeup as well by a professional.

it will reflect in your wedding photographyimage

If it is the Limassol area, i can recommend you to a fantastic team who will come to your room and make you at ease while they create your bridal hairdo and makeup.

Feel free to e-mail me and i can send you some pictures and forward their mobile numbers

Cheers, Dinah