Who have you used for your Photographer in Cyprus?

Hi just wondering what Photographer you have used or are using for your Wedding in Cyprus. I am getting Married in Ayia Napa next May. I have posted a few questions on here but no one is replying. :\(

• Hi MrsAlder

I am using Roy Calver as getting married in Paphos but dont know whether he covers Ayia Napa. I have just found this post so maybe this will help.

quote]Hello all Brides and Grooms to be,

I am Duncan Cox of DC Photographic and I am a professional photographer covering all of Cyprus. If you would like to look at some of my work please visit www.dc-photographic,co.uk/weddings

I am here to answer any of your questions...

If you would like to contact me, my email is [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Duncan

Love shellyellyxxxxx
  • We are having Duncan Cox, his website looks lovely.

Hxx
  • Vikki206Vikki206 Posts: 300
    We are having Jim McGrath, been brilliant at responding and packages look very good.

• trazzeruktrazzeruk Posts: 124
    We are having photo papis heard loads of great comments on here, which is good, The prices are quite reasonable, but me and h2b decided we wanted someone that came highly rec commended because really its the only thing u have 2 keep forever.

xx
  • LimassolukLimassoluk Posts: 42
    Paphos: fotomania and photopapis are very recommended.

Limassol: photophoenix
  • gunnogunno Posts: 171
    Hi,

We got married in Ayia Napa in May and we used photo express, they were very proffesional and the photos are fantastic, not too expensive either. photoexpress.com.cy

vikki x