FLIGHT INFO FOR ALL GIRLS FLYING WITH THOMAS COOK

i KNOW THERE HAVE BEEN SOME CONCERNS AS TO HOW TO GET YOUR WEDDING DRESS OVER THERE, AND SOME HAVE BEEN SAYING THEY WILL PACK THEM IN AN ONFLIGHT CASE/ BOX.

WELL AFTER SPEAKING TO THOMAS COOK THEY SAID THAT IF YOU TAKE YOUR DRESS IN A ZIP PROTECTION BAG IT CAN BE TAKEN ON BOARD AND THE WILL HANG IT UP FOR YOU, SAME WITH H2B SUIT AND BRIDESMAID DRESS.

I KNOW WEBSITE SAYS DIFFERENT BUT YOU CAN GET THIS IN WRITING TO BE SURE, AND I HAVE ASKED FOUR DIFFERENT PEOPLE WHO ALL SAY THE SAME THING

XXX

• Hi Crofty,

Who did you phone to get this info. I might phone them and get it in writing that you can do that, as knowing my luck will do it and get to the airport and they would not allow me on.

Thanks

Shellyelly
  • dippy_moo86dippy_moo86 Posts: 1,862
    oo will have to phone myself and get it sent in writing we got told we could have a free 10kg for wedding luggage would feel loads better if i can hang my dress up
  • dippy_moo86dippy_moo86 Posts: 1,862
    oo will have to phone myself and get it sent in writing we got told we could have a free 10kg for wedding luggage would feel loads better if i can hang my dress up
  • I know, I am on the phone to them at the moment but would'nt you know it I am currently on hold. Would prefer to hang dress up instead of putting it into suit case.
  • Hi girls,

Would love to know who you spoke to Crofty, I have just got off the phone to thomas cook airlines and and the snotty person who I got through too said it is against there regulations to hang your dress up as they have no where to hang it. It either goes into your hand luggage or into the hold. And basically thats it. I did have a go about their hand luggage sizes being minute but he was like a robot and kept saying it is against the regulations. So looks like its into the hold for me.