Any one getting married or been married in Cuba?

Hi

Im going to book my wedding for cuba october 2009. looking at playa pesquero any info will be great!

Thanksimage

• VICKY441VICKY441 Posts: 39
    Hi there!

I'm getting married in Cuba next June - there are a few links on the other forum 'africa/caribbean weddings' from people going to Cuba too! It is sooo exciting xx
  • chocybuttychocybutty Posts: 380
    Thanks for that will try that one.x
  • emmquiemmqui Posts: 62
    Im planning to get married in Cayo Guillermo early next Feb.

We ae looking to book at the Melia Cayo Guillermo but are just sorting out details at the moment,

Its all soo exciting!!

Em xx image
  • Hello

I'm getting married in Guardalavaca at paradisus rio de oro Next may!!! Just found my wedding dress today it's perfect, got to take my deposit on monday!! i'm realllllllly excited!!!

A friend of a friend got married at plays pesquero and her photo's are gorgeous!!!

Jo x
  • LittleboboukLittlebobouk Posts: 5,369
    My friend got married in Varadero i went out there and it was gorgeous xx
  • nicilewisnicilewis Posts: 41
    Hi, I'm getting married at Playa Pesquero on 7th August this year. I've heard loads of great things about the hotel. And a friend of mine went out for a wedding there in April and loved it!!
    Hi

Thanks all for your posts, i think im making the right choice with this hotel. I have been to cuba twice and loved it but not this area, have only been to varadero which is great just think as im having my wedding/honeymoon there i should choose a different area. Argh! to many choices at least i no i have the perfect country.lol

• VICKY441VICKY441 Posts: 39
    Hey Jo,

Which dress did you go for after??
  • Hello Vic I have replied in another forum but just in case u haven't seen it I decided on a different dress altogether! lol!

http://www.bridesbysolo.net/Brides By Solo - Bridal Collection/images/darcy.jpg

Hope u can see it!! Hope your wedding plans are going well!!

Jo!x!
  • hi i am getting married in melia cayo coco in august..oh my gosh it goign soooo fast.

xx
  • 36 days!!!! Can't wait...

Anyone got any pics of the hotel? (Melia Cayo Coco)
  • tasha1982tasha1982 Posts: 56
    HI,

I went to Cuba for my friends wedding last year. We all stayed at the Paradisus Rio de Oro in Guardaluvaca. It was a beautiful hotel and the wedding cereomny was carried out in a gazebo that overhung the cliff and looked out onto the ocean. It was beautiful. Cuba is such a lovely country, everyone is so friendly and helpful and they have a totally relaxed way of life. Wherever you are staying you will have a fab wedding.

Congratulations.xxx
  • Hi

My H2b and I are hoping to book to get married at the Paradisus Rio De Oro May 2010 we are just in the middle of organising and booking it! Can you give me anymore information about the resort? We are hoping for it just to be the two of us but are unsure of the wedding price if we don't take any guests. Who did your friends book it through? Sorry for all the questions x

[Modified by: Cookie26 on July 22, 2009 06:16 PM]

• sorry to butt in cookie but me and h2b are getting married there in 47 days. cant wait. this is the email address for the wedding planner at the hotel who wil be able to give you the prices for any extras you might want.

[email protected]

we booked through thomas cook. we havent paid for our package as there are 10 of us going but i believe its between 5 and 600 pounds for the package.

sorry for gatecrashing,

hope it helps

xx
    hi futuremrsperry

wow 47 days to go. Im not that far behind you now ive got 68 days. Have you got everything sorted yet?

Cookie26 i answered your post in african/caribbean weddings.

xx