Save the 'evening' cards

Hi there,

I just wondered if anyone had any ideas about wording for our save the 'evening' magnets??

We are getting married in Barbados next March (just immediate family) and are then having an evening reception party in April in the UK which we'd like to send out the magnets for...

Thanks v much!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hi

we're getting married in Vegas (just the 2 of us) so for our return party we sent out 'save the date' magnets with a red dice on black background theme with 'save the date to celebrate' on the top and 31st Oct 08 on the bottom. we also enclosed a small post card sized card which was printed to match with a few extra details...

'in case you have not heard we are jetting off on our own to Las Vegas to get married.

so no one misses out we are having a big bash on our return and would love it if you would join us...'

we got them from Vista print on one of their many special deals and were fab, still get complimented about them! (later got our invitations, RSVPs and thank you cards from them too so can highly recommend them!)
  • izzywhiteizzywhite Posts: 2
    Ah thanks both for your replies - a great help! It's so difficult when I've looked at so many save the date cards on the net!

Thanks too for your tip about Vista, I had a look and they have some great deals...think we'll be getting all out stationery from there too...!!