Problems with Virgin Weddings

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has been having any problems with virgin weddings?

To cut a long sroty short I collected our wedding confirmation on saturday (26.7.08) which said we were getting married at radisson resort hotel, this information was wrong we were supposed to be getting married at Cypress grove orlando. Our travel agents contacted virgin weddings today who have said that it is their error and they contacted cypress grove and they have said we can get married on 1st May but at 11 o'clock, our chosed time is 1 o'clock but apparantly we can't have this. I'm so angry and upset with viging this is just another problem to add to the list of problems we've had with them. I feel as if my dream day is turning into a nightmare. Have you have any problems with virgin? PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Thanks.

• lushloobylushlooby Posts: 312
    I am really shocked at this as have been to Florida through Virgin many times and have never had any problems. Its awful that you have to get married earlier but it could be worse, at least they can still do the wedding! Its a reall shame though as one of the perks of going away to get married is that you can relax and let them do all the work. I am sorry that you have had so many problems!