Cyprus 2008 time confirmed

YIpeee, heard from our wedding planner today, we had booked our service for 29/10 but we couldn't confirm our time until jan this year, and he has got us the time we wanted of 2pm, yipeeee

[Modified by: donna24577 on 23 January 2007 10:09:41 ]

• LittleboboukLittlebobouk Posts: 5,369
    Yay ...congrats image
  • MUMMYAMUMMYA Posts: 557
    Nice one, I'm hoping for 4pm
  • hi who are your wedding planners we want to get married late october 08 but just been to first choice and they are only for 07.

i can not wait to get started.

thankyou kelly
  • vickiexxvickiexx Posts: 273
    i'm hoping to get our date confirmed at teh end of this week image
  • donna24577donna24577 Posts: 2,906
    Hi

We have booked with

www.ido.com/cy

We booked the actual wedding date back in august 2006, but we were waiting till jan to get the time confirmed. where are you planning on marrying?
    still no time, gotta to wait until we arrive image

still no time, gotta to wait until we arrive image

• Hi Donna24377

Congratulations on your wedding time been confirmed.....

Doesnt it feel good, now you know what time you're getting married...i think that it feels more real.....

where abouts are you getting married????

im getting married on the 15th june 2007 at Peyia Town hall, nr Paphos ~ 2pm!!!!

we are having our reception back at our hotel the Azia Resort and Spa.....

Love Caroline xxx
    Hi Caroline

Yes its a lovely feeling

we are marrying at paphos town hall, we wanted to get married at peyia at first, but there was no seating and didn't think that my elderly grandparents could stand for that long a period. It's beautiful there in peyia.

we are having our reception in Zaffrons

Have you been to cyprus b4?
  • Hi Donna

ive only been to Cyprus once before, and that was about 4 years ago....and to be honest, it was with work.....it was while i was working for a travel agents....and i got the chanc eto go on an educational there.......and i just loved paphos.............by what i remember...it was a bit of a drunken 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!

i havnt been to Peyia town hall before....so i hope its going to be nice..........

my h2b has been before.......

i just cant wait to go............only 143 days to go!!!!!!!!!

Ive heard some good reports about Zaffrons before on here............

Caroline xxx
    Peyia is beautiful we went to look at it last year as it was where we wanted at first,the setting is wonderful

I also love cyprus, have you got many people going with you?
  • it looks beautiful, by what ive seen in the brochures......

there is going to be 29 adults and 4 children......im really looking forward to it........

my friend came around yesterday....and all we talked about was cyprus.......

ive had it booked since feb last year......and the year has gone sooooo quickly......and the thought that its going to be here before i know it.....is scary.........but also a nice feeling......i just love all of this planning....people have said to me to enjoy the planning.....as it will soon be here and the day goes so quickly..........

caroline xxx
    I hope my time goes as quick

We have had it booked since august last year..

We are hoping to have 50 people coming with us. It all i can talk about its all very exciting, i am just planning our return reception at the moment, are you having one of those? we are going out to cyprus in august to speak to the wedding planner and finalise some more details.

I hope my time goes as quick

We have had it booked since august last year..

We are hoping to have 50 people coming with us. It all i can talk about its all very exciting, i am just planning our return reception at the moment, are you having one of those? we are going out to cyprus in august to speak to the wedding planner and finalise some more details.

• Hi Donna,

Sorry i didnt get back to you last night!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the time will go quickly......i think that mine has.......

we are having a return reception.....we are having at our local mexican restaurant....we are very good friends with the owners.....which helps......the restaurant is next to the canal.....which is a lovely setting!!!!!!!! we've just booked the marquee to go on the back of it......where the gardens are...just to make more room and if the weather is awful, at least we can have everyone under cover......

i like your idea that you are going out to cyprus in aug to see your wedding planner....that is a very good idea.....i wish we did that....but we had another holiday booked with the family...

It's nice, when there a few people going......

im the same as you....talking about weddings....im just get soooo excited.......getting on ereveyones nerves...at work and at home!!!!!!!!!

I would love to be a wedding planner....

Speak soon

Love Caroline xx