Anyone getting married at the Atrium Palace Rhodes?

Hi All,

Is anyone getting married at the Atrium Palace in Rhodes? We have booked ours for 4th August 09!

• Hi,

Yes we are! We have booked our wedding for 19th June 2009.
  • who did you book your wedding through? im in 2 minds weather to get married in greece or cyprus, can you still have music played during the ceremony in geece weddings? i like the look of kaithea spa in rhodes,

• Quoted:
    who did you book your wedding through? im in 2 minds weather to get married in greece or cyprus, can you still have music played during the ceremony in geece weddings? i like the look of kaithea spa in rhodes,

Hi we booked our holiday through Thomas Cook / Manos. We have approx 60 guests flying out with us, so what was meant to be a small affair is turning into something a little bigger!

We know of two others couples who got married at the Atrium, and my parents went out in May to see what they thought and they were extremely please with the choice, so we booked as soon as they came back!

We did look at Cyprus as well, but in the end settled on Rhodes as we knew more about the hotel and we weren't going to be able to go on holiday to have a look around any places in Cyprus.

Also the wedding planning at the Atrium is fantastic, and is willing to do pretty much anything we want. The Atrium was also cheaper than the hotels we looked at in Cyrpus, they will do our table decorations, canapes, drinks on arrival, cake for free etc etc:\)!!

Let me know if you want any more info!

• Hi, we are getting married at the atrium palace in June 2010, would love to hear from anyone who has got married there. We need to decide photos, flowers and menu! We are having the reception at the asterias restaurant, what did you do for the evening do?
  • Hello,

I know this conversation is a few years old now but i am hoping someone will see this and be able to give me some suggestions/ideas.  My h2b and i are seriously considering the Atrium Palace as our holiday stay as well as ceremony and reception venue.

I am struggling to find many reviews from people who have had their wedding here!!

We have rec'd a quote and some very strong recommendations to use Unforgettable Rhodes weddings and after speaking to them they have been very helpful however for our price and budget and value for money it seems like a better option to arrange it via the hotel directly.....can anyone comment??

Thanks xxx

• MrsH2013MrsH2013 Posts: 842

I'm staying here from tomorrow for 2 weeks so I can let you know what it's like? We're font getting married there though, we are getting married at st dimitris and then reception at Melenos x

• Hi,

That would be great to here some recent reviews. I look forward to it! ;o)

• Hi,

We got married there on July 1st 2013 having booked direct with the hotel and it was perfect. The wedding planner is fantastic, all the hotel staff were amazing and they did a wonderful job with the ceremony and reception. We had our wedding on the beach and even though it was blowing a gale it all went ahead as planned, followed by a brilliant reception at the a la carte restaurant by the beach. We booked the recommended photographer who took some stunning photos, and we used our own music during the ceremony reception using an ipod and speakers! It was exactly what we wanted and I would highly recommend the hotel for a wedding.

• Hi,

we have just booked our wedding at the atrium Palace in Kalathis Rhodes.  We decided against booking with the hotel directly even though they could not do enough for us..... the main reason that we didn't is becuase the said there terms and condition for booking iwth them was to book a minimum of 6 rooms for 7 nights which we couldn't gaurantee.

We booked through perfectweddingsabroad.com and they have been so amazing. 

• ailsa_04ailsa_04 Posts: 3 New bride
    Hi, 
    I’m getting married at the Atrium Palace later this year, 2019, and am looking for help. We are wondering about the celebrant and the type of service. Do you know if it’s personalised for you? We arrive a couple of days before the wedding and weren’t sure about what to expect. We were also interested in hiring a photographer/videographer, if anyone has any recommendations? There is a photographer included as part of the package but it’s not what we’re looking for. Any help would be appreciated