oh my gosh girld im heartbroke

Hi everyone

i am devistated i have just found out that the bridal shop i ordered my wedding dress, 2 bridemaid dresses, 3 tiaras and a veil have gone bust so not only will i not get any of the things i have paid for i now have to go and look for new things and pay money out again and hope that io get the money back...imageimageimageimageimage

• Oh no Steph that is a nightmare! :''''(

Did you pay for any of your items on a credit card? If you did you will prob be covered. Sending hugs! Good luck on finding your items again!

Clur xx
  • Aw hun that's awful news, so sorry. Did you have wedding insurance? Not sure if it would cover that, but maybe??

I'm sure everything will work out ok, when are you getting married? I hope you have plenty of time to sort it all out. Hugs xx
  • my wedding is in June in cyprus i am just so unhappy
  • oh honey i'm really really sorry to hear that..thats awful news.

hopefully you'll somehow get something back, whether it is through a goodwill gesture or credit card.

Good luck and i'm sending hugs your way

xxxxx
  • Can you not ring the suppliers of the dresses to see if they still have them and see what can be done.

I would also ring Citizens Advice to see what they say.

You should be able to get your dresses through another shop or a website
  • beasukbeasuk Posts: 932
    Oh honey that is awful.

I hope you manage to get your money back and find replacements in time.

Let us know if you need help finding any replacements and i'll have a hunt round the net for you hun.

Big hugs