Gibraltar Wedding - HELP!

1789101113»

• Sorry, also meant to say a big hello to MrsT2B image

My first bit of advice to you would be to ask if you've been to the Caleta or any venues in Gib. After visiting, as per my post above, I think it's so important to know where you def want to get married before you go and book everything, because it saves quite a lot of time. I was hyper organised and did book the registrar well in advance, about a year, and they do take bookings up to two years in advance, I think. They are the first thing to book as you can't get married without them!

Get in touch with Rihanna at the Caleta if you want to provisionally book them ([email protected]) and see what dates they have free etc...Not sure if you have been there but we visited yesterday if you want any info?

If you do go through a Hotel, then my understanding is that they can arrange a lot of things for you like hair, make-up, flowers etc which can take a lot of stress away from you, so all you need to do is get yourself to your ceremony with dress and guests!

xx
  • HI 

Im getting married in Gibraltar next May. Can anyone advise on the paperwork side of things? 

• Can't advise on the paperwork, but I lived in Gibraltar for a couple of years, it's lovely!