How many of us are getting Married in Ayia Napa???

Thought i would start a thread for us brides getting married in Ayia Napa.

Im getting married May 20th 2009, Club Atlantica Sungarden. Thought it would be interesting to see how many of us are getting wed there.

Good Luck Ladies. xx

• Me too!!! I'm the day before though on the 19th and we're doing the deed at the Olympic Lagoon x
  • Quoted:
    Me too!!! I'm the day before though on the 19th and we're doing the deed at the Olympic Lagoon x

Brilliant, congratulations..... How you getting on with things??? Have you booked a reception over there??? Im getting really nervous now, how about you? XX
  • We are getting married on June 11th 2009 at the town hall and staying at Olympic lagoon - not sure on our reception venue yet !
  • I'm getting married on 30th July at the Town Hall. Are you all having 'packaged' receptions or booking restaurants? We are going it alone, but have not found anywhere suitable yet.
  • Quoted:
    I'm getting married on 30th July at the Town Hall. Are you all having 'packaged' receptions or booking restaurants? We are going it alone, but have not found anywhere suitable yet.

Hi ive done everthing myself really, booked with first choice but only having their simple package. Booked photogarpher and booked Reception at Dione Resturant. xx
  • Hi Mrsalder2b, I don't blame you, weddings are expensive enough without paying a middle man! I am yet to book a restaurant, I am looking for something not too traditional but nice. Not certain what i will find as we have not even been to Cyprus. Gotta love the internet though, i would be lost without it. Are you still feeling nervous?
  • Hi! I've gone through First Choice too and just had my flowers through them. I've booked the Garden of Eden for our Reception as it looks really nice and has some good reviews on here. I still need to book a photographer, who have you gone for? We're out there over a week before we get married (flyng out from East Mids on the 10th) and so hopefully have plenty of time to get hair and bridesmaids flowers sorted beforehand. Don't know where the time's going, it's bloomin flying by!!!! Exciting though xxx
  • Hi im using Photoexpress, the lady is so nice. They are slow at replying with emails though. If you want any info just let me know. xx
  • Yes please! I started looking ages ago and then got distracted by other things so gave up. 166 days to go now so I'd best pull my finger out!!!! x
  • Quoted:
    Hi Mrsalder2b, I don't blame you, weddings are expensive enough without paying a middle man! I am yet to book a restaurant, I am looking for something not too traditional but nice. Not certain what i will find as we have not even been to Cyprus. Gotta love the internet though, i would be lost without it. Are you still feeling nervous?

Nervous as hell, ive not been sleeping or anything. It'a an awful feeling. Keep having awful thoughts that H2B will run off or something. Ru feeling??xx
  • Quoted:
    Yes please! I started looking ages ago and then got distracted by other things so gave up. 166 days to go now so I'd best pull my finger out!!!! x

Hi photoexpress are quite slow at returning emails, but it might not be the case now with the winter period. Their website isn't brill, but ive been speaking to someone on here and she sent me her pictures and they look great.

www.photoexpress.com.cy

Dione resturant too looks good and also not too traditional.

www.dionerestaurant.com

xx :\)
  • Hello there ladies,

I am hoping to get married somewhere in Agia Napa but I'm not quite sure where yet so I'd love to hear your thoughts. I know I've done it a bit backwards but I have already found the photographer I'm gong to use it's www.costaskyriakides.com I've spoken with him and his english is excellent, so no problems there x. If you look at the website I have no doubt you will be as impressed as I am his work looks fab and there is a guestbook on there and so many people are really pleased with the results, this helped us decide.

good luck with all the planning girls xx;\)
  • Hi There everyone.

I am getting married at the town hall in paralimni on the 28th april, but staying in nissi bay ayai napa. I am having my recption at the hotel where we are staying!

Any other info off you all would be great.

xx
  • cheers Mrs Alder2be, had a look at the dionne it looks ok. My friend has just gone out to Cyprus this weekend, so she said she would look around for me. Where are you gals going for ya flowers?
  • Hi everyone,

I am getting married on 23rd October at the Grecian Sands. Booked with First choice back in May time. It seems so far away but i know that once Christmas is over it will fly and there is so much to do!!

Are you ladies planning on taking favours with you? I am in two minds about them really and then if we do they will have to be something lightweight and non breakable lol.
  • Just thought i would Bump this thread up!!!
  • Hi Everyone

I am getting married in 2009 and am in the process of sorting out a date to suit me guests !!

I am organising everything through Andreas & Jackie at The Garden of Eden . Initially I was just arranging my Reception as it has always been my favourite restaurant but it is now one of the the most popular Wedding Venues and the reviews are fantastic

When I started to communicate with them about my wedding reception I then found that you can actaluuy organise everything with them inckuding the paperwork , hair , transport etc and you can have your ceremony there . What I think is great about it is that everything I have asked they answer me and I feel a lot better knowing what to expect . After the holidays I will have my wedding date and time but it will be third week in June and cannot wait to start the planning . Doing it this way I only have to communicate with one person and they will be my personal co-ordinator

I will keep you posted