Hairdressers in Paphos

Hi all am getting married in Paphos on the 11 June 09 and was wondering if any1 new of any good hairdressers in this area, that would be willing to come to your hotel and do my bridesmaids hair. My chief bridesmaid is a hairdresser but so would prob only have time to do hers and mine as i am getting married at twelve. I have another three bridemaids apart from her and i want them all to look and feel special. Any info would be apreciated.:\):\)

• donna24577donna24577 Posts: 2,906
    Hi Gala

I used Nicky and Jackie from Cyprus Bridal Beauty, they came to my hotel for a make up and hair trial and then travelled on the day of the wedding to my parents villa.

They where both fantastic and i would recommend
  • lesauklesauk Posts: 42
    Thanx very much Donna. I,ve had a look at the website so i'll give them an email. Your photos are amazing you look so happy.

Thanx again
  • donna24577donna24577 Posts: 2,906
    Hi Gala

Your welcome.

Glad you loved the photos, they where done by Roy Calver he was also fantastic..

I can honestly say it was the best day of my life so far, i smiled so much all day long.
  • new-mrsbnew-mrsb Posts: 2,015 New bride
    hi gala, i too had nicky from cyprus bridal beauty and she was fab, was very pleased with my nails, hair and make up, some of my pics are on her website image