THE FAVOUR STORE FOR WEDDING DRESS LUGGAGE BOXES

Hi been reading all your probs wwith getting dresses abroad, the cheapest boxes are from the favour store, not cheap as in quality, but as in price.check out their website to see .much much cheaper than empty box or other box companys

• Thats where I ordered mine from. Waiting for it to be delivered. I'll let you know how it is when it arrives. x
  • Doh I've already bought mine from the empty box company!!

Ah well no point stressing now.
  • Hi,

I bought mine from from the favour store, plus if you search for them on ebay they are even cheaper than on the website

Shell
  • hi girls, i received my box from the favour store and had it personalised...and very pleased with it...it cost a total of 24 pounds...largest box...personalised and delivery...

good luck!
  • I also bought mine from ebay and including postage it cost less than £20. This included acid free tissue paper for packing. Really good quality and mine was personalised with both our names and the date of the wedding.
  • i had to buy my one from the emptyboxcompany. i know its a litte pricely, but it the only company that i found that does boxes thomas cook hand lagguage size (small). didnt want to risk getting to the airport and being told that it would have to go into the hold because its too big.

fingers crossed that the dress will fit inside.

[Modified by: smile2082 on February 25, 2009 11:17 AM]

• Sorry, am I being really stupid??

I cannot find the favour store on ebay - can anyone give me a hand?

Thanks
  • mercedesuk1mercedesuk1 Posts: 2,814
    GOOGLE THE FAVOUR STORE AND IT COMES UP THEN LOOK UNDER TRAVEL BOXES.
  • Hi. I recieved my box, and my dress doesnt fit in it! It made the box bow in the middle! doh.

I bought the middle sized one i think, because i wanted to have it as hand luggage. And to top it all off, its personalised too, so cant sell it on!!