Shandrani

Hi everyone, we're getting married next may 2010. We have finally decided on Mauritius and the Shandrani Resort and spa, we were going to book it all through beachcombers so if anyone has had experience of either of these any opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Getting much stress from the family about what we should do blah blah blah..

thanks

• Hi,

I'm getting married in mauritius too! I've got family out there and have been quite a few times before; it's an amazing place!

There is a thread about Mauritius brides which quite a few of us are contributing to. Feel free to join us. I haven't stayed at the Shandrani, but if you have any Mauritius questions I will try to help.

Nish xx
  • thanks so much Nish. what is the weather like in May? I am so excited image we've been together 8 1/2 years. Im really struggling to pick my wedding music for over there, any suggestions.

sarah

• I've never been in May (I'm restricted to school hols), but as far as I'm aware it should still be hot, but not too rainy.

We haven't really decided yet as I think it may be easier to sort some of these details when we meet with the co-ordinator from the hotel. We were thinking about having Jack Johnson playing at the ceremony because it is quite chilled out.

Nish xx