What are you....

... taking abroad for your table dec's or are you not bothering?

There are just 6 of us and of course I want the table to look pretty for the meal etc.... but I'm not sure what to take?

For the reception I have some candles in big vases which we are filling with shells and stones to keep in with the beach theme, favour boxes with the 3 colours of ribbon the same as the balloons and some flowers dotted about, the venue is a very plain hall and needs lots to make it look like you've tried!

Any suggestions??

x cb x

• Hi Cuban bride,

I know what you mean. We are having a small reception for 18 but I really want it to look personalised like we have done the table. I have got some serviettes with our names and date of wedding in cream with brown print. I have bought some plain cream placecards which I am gonna ask my daughter to write on with gold pen (shes very arty), I have gone for some gold rock sweets with just married written on them to sprinkle on the table and some wedding table confetti.

I just need to get some favours but not sure what to get. I did think about some little cream boxes with brown ribbon and then put inside a sixpence in a voil bag with some chocolates.

It's so hard trying to find things nice but small enough to be able to pack in a case!

Hope this helps. If you have any other ideas please let me know.

I am getting a little stuck now.............