GRECIAN SANDS or PARK or CAPO BAY CYPRUS, HELP PLEASE

Hi lovely ladies,

I am really in need of your assistance please with my forthcoming wedding. We have decided to get married in Cyprus, East Coast however, we are sooooo undecided on the venue!!! :\(

We like the look of Grecian Park and it's sister hotel the Sands yet we also equally like Capo Bay! Neither of us have been to these hotels so please, any feedback, comments etc would be extremely helpful to us!

If anybody has had their wedding, been to a wedding or is due to get wed in either of these hotels please let me know and also who you booked through. It would really help me out!

Thanks so much! xxx ;\)

• camillarose1camillarose1 Posts: 6,254
    Girlies,

I think I have made my decision. Capo Bay!

I would still appreciate some help with booking it all etc, any recommended operators or wedding organisers? x
  • Mrs DMrs D Posts: 1,755
    Have you been to see any of them?

You cat really tell untill you see them.

I live in Cyprus and i was in Protaras last weekend and they are revamping it a bit at the mo it looks like they have extended the outdoor area at the back it looks really good and you get a great view of fig tree bay.

Grecian park and grecian sands are equally lovely tho x
    Oh wkd u live there, u lucky thing. Have u always lived there?

I have been told that the whole hotel has had a revamp etc. I dont know who to book through thou wedding organiser wise. Cant recommend any can u?

where r u getting wed? x
    Ive only lived here about a year h2bs in the military so we got posted here for 4 years but im not complaining!

If you have a look at some of the other posts on weddings abroad im sure theres loads of wedding planners for the south that are reccommended on here.

My planner only does Northern Cyprus weddings.

Do capo bay have there own wedding organiser? the larger hotels usually do.x x x
    just found this for you of the capo bay website.

http://www.capobay.com/Weddings/cyprus-wedding-coordinator
    Thanks alot, I have sent them an email and will await to hear!

R u based in the Northern part then or near Ayia Napa?
    I live about 20 mins from Ayia napa x
    im hoping to come out anytime from June for a look round x
    you will love it its a beautiful island and capo bay is a beautiful spot x
  • GCB81GCB81 Posts: 64
    Hi Butterfly Robin

We are flying out this Saturday for the weekend to meet the wedding planner at the Capo Bay Hotel and check it out post refurbishment with a view to booking it for our June 2010 wedding. One thing to bear in mindI had read on one wedding planner website that you have to stay there for a week when you get married there as they will only be doing one wedding a day from 2010 to make it more special. Guaranteeing a weeks stay is a way of getting extra money I assume. Any way we are checking out all the details whilst there to make sure we are happy before we book. I am also meeting Sarah from Marriageincyprus.com who are planners that have been recommended to me. They do a pick and mix package which appeals to us as you then only pay for what you want them to organise. She seems lovely and I'm looking forward to meeting her and seeing what they have to offer.

If you want to contact me when I get back on Tuesday to ask any questions feel free image
  • LisababesLisababes Posts: 321
    Been to visit all 3 Capo bay was the top of our list but we ended up with the Grecian Sands so stunning with lots of options for the wedding.

All are lovely though its worth taking a trip out just so you can get a feel for the place, there is some great offers on at the moment.
    Hi girls,

We've changed our minds . . . again! Back to Paphos side!

Thanks for all your help and feedback etc though, much appreciated!

xxx good luck all xxx