CYPRUS WEDDING-PROTARAS /AYIA NAPA

Hiya All

I am heading to Cyprus in the next few weeks to get an idea of where me and hubby2B are going to get married. I have been recommended lots of gorgous hotels but its so hard to choose. I am really looking to find out how much roughly we need to save i know that sounds mad but i havetn got a clue! Also do people recommend we go through the hotels for a reception meal for our 60-70 guests or to book a retaurant for us all! Its so hard to know what and where to go? All comments will help me ladies .Thanks so mucho

Leeann.XXX

PS :Im new to this to be gentle with me ha ha

[Modified by: Stewarty on 29 April 2009 14:21:14 ]

• sharon30uksharon30uk Posts: 128
    Hi

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding!!!! I got married last year at the Nissi Beach hotel in Ayia Napa. I must admit it's hard to decide at first. I had been to Cyprus on a few holidays before we decided to get married there so I had a rough idea where I wanted to go. A lot of brides go before they book their wedding to see around different hotels and see the facilities etc. Do your own research check the internet for the hotels you like and see what wedding packages are on offer etc. A lot of brides also contact the hotels direct for further information on prices etc. I booked a wedding planner who is based out there so she answered any questions I had. Once you start the ball rolling everything will seem to fall into place and also a lot of the ladies on here will help you out!!! Have you got set ideas on location, facilities what you want for your wedding ceremony etc???

Everyone is different with regards to their reception/wedding meals. You are right though as you can have your reception where you get married (if getting married in hotel) or you can book a restaurant. Everyone on here can recommend restaurants etc once you decide on the resort you would like to stay!!!

Good Luck and feel free to ask as many questions as you want. I know when I was getting married the girls on here were great and helped me a lot. You'll be addicted in no time lol!!!!

xx