Legends Mauritius

Hi,

Go away three weeks today and get married in 32 days, what dress are you all wearing, can't wait. I'm wearing Ian Stuart, Palmarosa, had to go for the full on wedding dress even though getting married abroad. Would love to know what some of you are wearing.

Can't wait, not long now x

• bubblydebsbubblydebs Posts: 256
    Wow you must be so excited! I just googled your dress and it looks fab!

I'm still trying to decide where to get married abroad, i'm very keen on Mauritius. I will also want to wear a full on wedding dress, haven't started looking yet though.
  • ShivyukShivyuk Posts: 687
    Quoted:
    Hi,

Go away three weeks today and get married in 32 days, what dress are you all wearing, can't wait. I'm wearing Ian Stuart, Palmarosa, had to go for the full on wedding dress even though getting married abroad. Would love to know what some of you are wearing.

Can't wait, not long now x

Hey hun good to hear from you. You're still on the brides list on the Mauritius Thread and saw your wedding at Legends is coming up! You must be so excited.

Your dress is lovely! I don't think there is any reason why you can't have a full on dress in Mauritius. I bet you will look stunning. I am going for a slinky Maggie Sottero number but that's just me :\)

Really hope you can let us know how it all goes. Hope the rest of your planning is going well.

Shiv
  • dawnnunndawnnunn Posts: 1
    Hi

Good luck with the wedding, we're thinking about Mauritius next year, any info/feedback would be much appreciated!!!

Have fun!

• joowen24joowen24 Posts: 115
    Hi vicky, just wanted to say i googled your dress and it really is wow! I've got a fairly big dress by Mori lee, I always think the dress is not to be compromised on - you find the dress - you find a way! we fly out to mauritius on the 10th July get married on the 17th so be there about the same time?? though i'm at le victoria.

good luck hun have a fabulous time !!!!

Jo x
  • ggrg79ggrg79 Posts: 11
    Hi there,

I'm also a Palmorosa bride. I was wondering whether you are willing to share any ideas on the bouquet to go with the dress and how did you manage to transport your gown to Mauritius?

I'm getting married in New Zealand, I am panicking about transporting my dress on a plane as I don't feel comfortable shipping my dress.... any tips?

Grace
  • hi am wearing a cross between an indian and english wedding dress, you wil fine many of these in asian bridal shops and at a reasonable price