Turkey anyone

any one been married or booked up to get married in Turkey

I have been looking at Marti Hotel - Icmeler and also Holiday Village Turkey but cant find any pics or anything for weddings there

[Modified by: nicola2009 on 29 June 2009 14:55:05 ]

• starkey77starkey77 Posts: 106
    Hi

I'm getting married at the Palamo Perissia (sometimes known as Sentido Perissia) in Side in the Antalya area this September. It looks really nice.

We did look at the holiday village as we wanted 5 star, all inclusive, romantic AND child friendly as we have a 2 year old, but it had quite alot of bad reviews on Trip Advisor. I dont know if this would put you off? Have a look at that site and see what you think. I've seen alot of comments like 'Butlins in the sun' which is fine if you like Butlins! But the cost of it isnt really any cheaper than the other hotels, certainly not Butlins prices!

The hotel we are going to has had mostly excellent reviews.

I havent seen anything about Marti hotel so I couldnt comment.

I definately think it is worth looking on trip advisor oh and I think it has a wedding section, have a good look through the site. I found somebody on there who got married at our hotel last year and we are now in touch through email and shes sent me wedding snaps and has given me lots of good info. Good luck whatever you decide x