hotels versus restaurants/other wedding venues!!!

Hi

Im starting to panic as im so indecesive! Do i chose a hotel to have our wedding in plus the reception( we only want a civil ceremony) or do we marry elsewhere and have our reception in a different restaurant!?? Don't know what to do for the best. I thought of a hotel for everything as i would love to get married overlooking the sea/beach. Any recommendations??

lindsey

• cyprusncyprusn Posts: 355
    Lindsey,

this is just my opinion but a tthe hotels you will have lots of people looking at you and there will be very little privacy. If you are happy with that, then do a hotel, because I would think that it would be more reasonably priced. Where are you thinking of getting married?

• loulou16ukloulou16uk Posts: 335
    not sure, funny enough! Have been thinkin of the elysium, the athena beach, alymra, amathus all in paphos! i really dnt know. Ye have heard that some hotels won't be all that private, although i would like a late afternoon/ early evening ceremony so not sure if this would matter as much. Where have you booked your wedding??
  • lizzyjaylizzyjay Posts: 52
    Try Zaffron. It's lovely and private www.zaffronweddings.co.uk

Stella organises weddings and recetpions there and will help you find a different venue if you dont fancy |Zaffrons.