Fans as Favours - men too?

As the title says, if you are giving fans as favours are you giving them to the men too, if not what are you giving them?

Thanks.

• FegirlukFegirluk Posts: 527
    Hi Mumsal,

I'm giving out fans for use in the church - I'm only giving them to the ladies otherwise it worked out far too expensive. For my favours at the meal I've got perfume minitures for the ladies and aftershave minitures for the chaps (got them in boots christmas sale).

F x
  • bumping in the hope of more opinions! image
  • sunshinecmdsunshinecmd Posts: 1,388
    Hi, I am also just giving them to the ladies for the ceromony as it's outside it's just a little extra, don't know what I'm doing for my favours yet. x
  • i was thinking of the traditional fans for the ladies then i was goign to get those mini electric ones for the gents!! just so they don't feel left out!!! image
  • MissVWMissVW Posts: 7,419
    Hi there

We have fans for the ladies only x
  • Quoted:
    i was thinking of the traditional fans for the ladies then i was goign to get those mini electric ones for the gents!! just so they don't feel left out!!! image
    Yes we were thinking of that too, it just doesn't seem as 'nice', would you give them anything else?

By the way, my daughter is getting married in a Garden so we were thinking of giving the fans then, and putting just a little fun thing on the tables as favours.

• Yes we were thinking of that too, it just doesn't seem as 'nice', would you give them anything else?By the way, my daughter is getting married in a Garden so we were thinking of giving the fans then, and putting just a little fun thing on the tables as favours.
    Quoted:

Hi mumsal

I know what you mean about the look I managed to find some yellowey coloured ones which fit my gold and ivory theme so I didn't they would look too bad - was going to pop them on the chairs before the ceremony along with the paper fans for the ladies. I have taken the long stringy thing off them and don't think they look too bad ... fingers crossed.

I've just come back from a holiday in Cyprus and if the weather is the same next year I think they will be appreciated with temps in high 30's!! I think I'm going to get minatures and sweets for favours on the tables - then I can buy them over there! less things to carry!!

xx

• Thanks Hannah just what I wanted to knowimage

My daughter's theme is blue with orange lillies so we are going to look out for blue and orange ones.

The 'manly men' in our family won't want to be seen with the paper variety. lol