2010 FLIGHTS!!HELP

HI

I am getting maried in sept 2010 in protaras I am getting married at the Sunrise Hotel and staying in villa this is all booked however having real difficulty getting flights up to fly to larnaca? I have seen a couple but mega expensive!

Is anyone else having this problem? I thought the earlier you booked the cheaper they where??

Any advice much appreciated:\?:\?

• camillarose1camillarose1 Posts: 6,254
    have u checked easyjet? although, sometimes schedules flights can end up being cheaper than charters.

Try them all for your dates.
  • i wouldnt worry about the flight yet hun x

we started planning our wedding jan 08 and get married in peyia in 2 weeks.....

i searched and searched for flights from the start as we too have a villa (coral bay)......

however a lot of the flight companies dont release their main bulk of flights until around ten months before, so dont panic, there wont be many available yet image

we booked ours 6 months before the wedding, waited and got a great saving image good luck hun..........

xx
  • melj1982melj1982 Posts: 65
    Hi Becky

I am having the same problem. I am getting married beginning of October 2010 and also staying in a Villa at the moment the only flights that are out are with Thomsons, First Choice, Thomas Cook etc and they are dear. I am waiting for Monarch prices to come out as they will be alot cheaper. I am flying with them this September to Larnaca and it's only costing just over £200.
  • FunLovinLynzFunLovinLynz Posts: 245 New bride
    Hi,

We booked our NY wedding before xmas and have only, in the last 3 weeks been able to arrange flights. Don't panic 10/11 months in advance is the norm!

: )

• LisaGs2bELisaGs2bE Posts: 198
    Hi. I get married next May and I had this problem. I've ended booking with www.otbeach.com I'm on a Thomas Cook flight for half of the Thomas Cook price!
  • woodrukwoodruk Posts: 52
    Thanks for all ur help! I can stop panicking now!

Few! imageimage
  • bushbaby1982bushbaby1982 Posts: 339
    We found BA from Heathrow to Larnaca to be the cheapest flights for our wedding this May - we were really surprised they beat the charters in price!