Forum home Weddings abroad

He'll have to wear his speedo's!!!

I'm here again moaning because I can't find anything appropriate for my groom. I went shopping yesterday and everything is brown or navy we wanted ivory trousers and waistcoat and a nice tailored shirt and tie. Everything is sooooooooooo dark... is it me...am I too early?

How are you all getting on? xxxxx

• LisaMukLisaMuk Posts: 358
    Have you look at Paul Smith's clothes.

http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/collections/ss07/men.html

His suit are usually very light and well fitted. My H2B was going to get a PS suit before he saw another one for him which he bought.

• We've had the same trouble too!

Marks and spencers do the lightest coloured linen mix, see on the website.

But we have found a shop about 30 min drive away called Innes Cole in Colchester, they sell really lovely linen suits in all colours, they aren't cheap but they are equally very nice and sell as seperates too, unfortunately they don't have a website though!!

We have given them our name and number and as soon as they arrive from italy the shop owner will give us a call!

Good luck with looking!!

x

• Maybe try Zara? I noticed a few weeks ago that they have a lovely ivory linen suit in (I'm based in Germany, but pretty sure their range is the same Europe-wide). Might have to be dragging H2B down there very soon!
  • vickiexxvickiexx Posts: 273
    Quoted:
    We've had the same trouble too!

Marks and spencers do the lightest coloured linen mix, see on the website.

But we have found a shop about 30 min drive away called Innes Cole in Colchester, they sell really lovely linen suits in all colours, they aren't cheap but they are equally very nice and sell as seperates too, unfortunately they don't have a website though!!

We have given them our name and number and as soon as they arrive from italy the shop owner will give us a call!

Good luck with looking!!

x

I found my H2B's in M&S the collezione suits in stone, they're only £115! very light weight and look lovely on !

:\)