Forum home Weddings abroad

Getting married on the 5th of aug 09

hi anyone out ther getting married around the same date..... At the sunrise beach hotel in protaras!!!?

The nerves are surely kicking in now.....image

• melj1982melj1982 Posts: 65
    Hi I am getting married there, but not till 2010. I'm sure you'll have a lovely day the pictures look great. I am going over to visit the hotel at the end of August. Which venue are you getting married at and having your reception at. I can't decide whether the Othello Terrace or the Sea View Garden Deck. ;\)

Mel x
  • Meli4444Meli4444 Posts: 243
    Hi I get married at the sunrise 5 week 2day (2nd sept) i am very excited but really stressing about absolutley everything now! Cant wait though x
  • Hi,

I'm 6th August at the Grecian Park! Fly out on sunday, im so excited now! what has everyone heard about the weather though, im hearing rumours ppl are being told not to go outside its so hot???!!!!

Good luck for everyone, dont stress

laura xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • loulou16ukloulou16uk Posts: 335
    Hi lollieollie

Would love to c ur photos and hear how ur wedding went. At the moment Grecian park is our first choice for sep 2010. Where u hoping to have ur reception?? menu?? evening entertainment? Def want a late afternoon ceremony, as we have our hopes pinned on the cliffbar!!

lindsey