Forum home Weddings abroad

Stapless Bikini

Hi all

We are getting married in Cyprus, with family coming with us...So I am on the hunt for strapless bikini's so that I can sunbath and walk around without the worry of getting any strap marks to ruin my big day.

I am really struggling to find any stapless bikini's does anyone have any suggesstions?

Annette

• Hi Annette...

Im also getting married in Cyprus in June.....

i am also on the hunt for strapless bikinis......and ive had the same problem as you.....i cant find any!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe there isnt any about!!!!!!!!!!

So ive brought loads of strapless tops.....to wear while im out and about......and the bikinis that ive got, i can tie the straps around my back, to make a strapless bikini........but what a nightmare!!!!!!

let me know if you find any!!!!!!

Caroline xxx
  • KristyukKristyuk Posts: 897
    Hi guys,

Have you checked out Figleaves (www.figleaves.co.uk)? They've got a few strapless ones. I just ordered a bikini from there even though I don't leave until Jan 08! I justify it by saying there won't be any available in winter!

• Hi there,

I am also looking for those kind of bikinis, if you do a search on google for Bandau tops, you should find something. Also, try www.bonprix.co.uk, i'm goingto order one from there, and if you really want hassle free tops, the one in bonprix has a clip back, rather than a tie up back!

Hope this helps.

S x
  • Seafolly do a lovely Mix & Match strapless bikini that is called Marina (http://www.seafolly.com/swimwear_view.asp?group=1&story=16&image=35). I bought mine at Selfridges in royal blue. And since you can't have enough new bikinis (so I keep telling myself), I also ordered the Antigua from Ballet from figleaves. If you have a smaller cup size (up to C), then Selfridges has masses of strapless bikinis and swimsuits.
  • burcaffburcaff Posts: 386
    What coincidence, I've just ordered 3 bikinis off the bonprix site for a grand total of 45 quid (bargain!!) and they are fantastic quality... well worth a look

Emma xxxxxxxx
  • me too girls have been looking everywhere, have been to everyshop that sells bikinis for miles and miles but nothin strapless!

Let me know if you find one please!!
  • MUMMYAMUMMYA Posts: 557
    Thanks ladies, I have just ordered some from Bron pix so i'll let you know how I get on...

Annette
  • mrstipton2Bmrstipton2B Posts: 177
    I think i need to look at bonprix then! Im getting married in Rhodes in July and also dont want any strap marks but also dont want my modesty on display....LOL!

• Our wedding is taking place in Cyprus in September and was also worried about strap marks. Managed to find some strapless bikinis in Asda for £3 each in lots of different colours - bargain!

Sarah
  • clam78clam78 Posts: 27
    Hi there all,

If you have a Sweaty Betty Shop near you! They stock the Sea folly range and they sell strapless bikini's in great colours!! I think you can order online to!