Photographers in Santorini?

Only 56 days to go, girls and I'm panicking again. Got all paperwork back and sent to Soverign. However, we were told on a number of occasions that we would (and we requested) get married at sunset. So, I thought I would start to research a photographer. Anyway I thought I had found one and he could do an evening wedding on the 24th May. GREAT I Thought. So I decided to double check with Soverign that it was going to be a sunset wedding. I received an e-mail from them yesterday saying that we were due to get married in the AFTERNOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am totally gutted as I had imagined the beautiful sunset and then arriving at our reception with candles on the tables etc.

The photographers can't do the afternoon so I don't know where to go now.

Any advice

Claire x

• LittleboboukLittlebobouk Posts: 5,369
    Poor you i would talk to Sovereign about this as it is not acceptable if you have agreed to something else.

We are using www.slas.gr they come highl recommended to us and although are based in Athens could get to you xx
  • bellaukbellauk Posts: 357
    PANIC OVER. Had an e-mail from Soverign who say that we are due to get married at 6.30pm ish but it will be confirmed when we arrive on the 15th May. So I've gone ahead and I'm going to send the photographer the 100 euros as a deposit.

How much are you paying for your photos. We've been quoted 300 euros and thats for 70 photos plus the cd to bring home with us. I'm thinking that this is really cheap but his gallery on the internet looks stunning,

Before booking to get married abroad we had booked a wedding here and were quoted between £800 + £1,000. What a total rip-off.

Claire

• LittleboboukLittlebobouk Posts: 5,369
    We are paying almost 2K !!!...which seems a fortune although saying that it does give us full wedding book, 2 canvas prints, 150 photos, negatives, DVD's - wedding photographer is there from 11am till end of the party and then we also have a videographer included in that for the whole day 6 DVD's ..I could go on and on ...I agree when we looked at photgraphers in UK they wanted far more and gave a lot less !