[color=indigo]luggage lables for carrying dress help!

Hi,

I've been told to lable my case with labels about being careful. As any one got any of these? If so where ahve you got them from.

Thanks

kelly xx

[Modified by: kelly149 on 12 April 2007 16:23:01 ]

• vickiexxvickiexx Posts: 273
    oo great idea, if any one can shed any light??
  • lclashlclash Posts: 27
    Its a good idea, not sure where to get them from. I will have a search on the internet and let you know. If we cant find any, suppose will have to do them ourselves. I am so worried about my dress, I wish I was ale to have it as hand luggage.

I am picking my dress up tomorrow and taking the suit case with me, they are going to show me how to pack it. I wont be packing it until the day we fly though.

Lou x
  • Hi

I was told by my airline to pack my dress in its own suitcase and label it 'fragile' which ive seen a roll of in the post office...............

hope this helps

caroline x
  • Hi

I was told by my airline to pack my dress in its own suitcase and label it 'fragile' which ive seen a roll of in the post office...............

hope this helps

caroline x
  • Hi I just printed out some labels at work with the words fragile on some and wedding on others and I am going to stick these all over the suitcases I am travelling with. Hope this helps. Stephy.