Nissi Beach Brides 2010

Hey girls. I'm so exited there are new Nissi Vids to see the first dance one is amazing the sunset is beautiful check it out. http://www.yourweddingvideocyprus.com/robandhayleydrage.html Cant wait now it seems so far offffffff. Sarah

• bella32ukbella32uk Posts: 281
    Love the new video, it is so exciting to watch, it just looks so gorgeous. I can't wait until it is my turn next june!!

Nicola xx
  • Oh wow! Love it and cannot wait for next October xxx
  • BASILukBASILuk Posts: 39
    Absolutely gorgeous!! Shortcake I'm October too what's your date??! xxx
  • It looks amazing!

Bella32 im a june nissi beach bride too! Cant wait!:\)
  • Quoted:
    Absolutely gorgeous!! Shortcake I'm October too what's your date??! xxx

I'm 27th, when yours?!! xxx
  • BASILukBASILuk Posts: 39
    Its the 6th!! How exciting I cant wait I'm sure it'll come round very quickly though xxx
  • sbrowniesbrownie Posts: 117
    I'm counting down driving every one mad. So glad we decided on Nissi. We have booked them for our video. They have been lovely and really helpful so can definately recommend them. XX

[Modified by: sbrownie on October 04, 2009 09:11 PM]

Sorry girls I forgot to say congrats and good luck. Any more Nissi B's out there I bet there are loads. Is anyone having readings at their ceremony? I would quite like something short though, dont want to get too hot. Chao Sarah X
    Hi Sarah,

We are having a couple of readings and our own vows (to compliment the set ones that you have to have in Cyprus). We have not yet decided on what we are having or saying though!! They will be short ones, i think Kerry said you can only have two reading and they have to be a max of 2 mins long each.

Nicola xx
  • Quoted:
    Hi Sarah,

We are having a couple of readings and our own vows (to compliment the set ones that you have to have in Cyprus). We have not yet decided on what we are having or saying though!! They will be short ones, i think Kerry said you can only have two reading and they have to be a max of 2 mins long each.

Nicola xx

Hi Nicola

I was under the impression that you werent allowed to say your own vows which is a shame as it's something I really wanted to do! Has Kerry confirmed that this is ok?

Thanks, Katy xxx
  • MissyyMooMissyyMoo Posts: 104
    Hello, I'm getting married @ Nissi on 6 May 2010, can't wait! is anyone else doing it without a wedding planner?
  • Hey girls,

I'm Hayley Drage, the wedding video on Your wedding video cyprus is me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not stress enough how fantastic Laura is who did our dvd.

If anyone has any questions email me on [email protected]

The new Mrs Drage xxxx
    Hi Katy,

Kerry has told me that we can do our own vows to compliment the ones that you also have to use. They wont be long though just a few sentances. I think we are going to go for 2 readings one romantic an one funny.

Nicola xx
    Wow thats such a good idea. I never thought about doing our own vows as well that will be so much nicer. Have no idea what I would say but going to start thinking about it. Have you started yours? Sarah
  • I emailed the registrar and they said small ones at the end of the official ones are ok. Nicola did Kerry give you any more detail? Im not sure if they mean at the end of the actual wedding or straight after the official vows? xxx
  • Robob2bRobob2b Posts: 24
    Hi girls. Really love the new Show Reel. We are thinking of having Vows written by us but thought you couldn't so this is fantastic news. Cheers Mary X XXXX
    Hi Ladies,

Just checked the e-mail that Kerry sent me, she said our own vows can be added and read after the official ones, so i am assuming this will be directly after the set ones. She also emailed me a copy of the official vows that you have to legally say. Regarding the readings she said it had to be a maximum of two and that they can be no longer than 2 mins each. We may add other readings in when the speeches are happening round the dining table. I have just started working on our own vows and my other half is tasked with coming up with some ideas too!!

Nicola xx
  • Nicola, can I be cheeky and ask you to email me a copy of the official vows if you don't mind? Its [email protected]

Thanks so much

Katy xxx
    Hey girls thanks for the info. It's a good job someones on the ball. Cheers my dears. Sarah
    Hi Katy,

I emailed them to you last night

Nicola xx
  • Hi Nicola, thanks for sending them, I'm amazed at how short they are! I like the wording though xxx
  • Hey girls,

Could one of you email the vow to me too please?? WIll be interesting to see what we need to say.

I'd love to add something of my own to the end of them too

Laura x
  • Hi bella/shortcake01

Would you mind sending a copy of the vows to me too? sorry to be a pain xx

I would love to see them! mye email address is [email protected]

Thanks

Hannah x
  • xkelxukxkelxuk Posts: 95
    Hey everyone!

I've just booked our wedding for 4th October 2010.

Just wondering if everyone has booked their flights and the hotel and how far in advance you did it and who you've gone with? x
  • amyo666amyo666 Posts: 25
    hi bella32,

can i also be rather cheeky and have an email of the official vows!!!

many thanks

amy

xxxxxx

[email protected]
    Hi Amy and Hannah,

just sent the vows to you

Nicola xx
  • Thanks Nicola appreciate it image xx
  • Hi Nicola

Have just checked my emails and they haven't arrived would you mind sending them to me again, i don't think capital letters make a difference but it may be better to try [email protected]

Thanks Hxx
  • amyo666amyo666 Posts: 25
    thanks 4 the e-mail nicola!!

it got me even more excited!!!

xx
    Hi Hannah,

I have just resent them, hope you get them!

Nicola x