Wedding at The Taj Exotica Mauritius

Hi,

I am getting married at the Taj Exotica later this year.

Was just wondering if anyone has got married or had their honeymoon there?

Thanks

Melanie

• hi Melanie

We are getting married there in November and it is in my opinion the best hotel on the island and we have been to a few as I am half Mauritian and we go to Mauritius every year! There will beabout 30 of us altogether. When is your wedding? My main concern is make up and photographs /video. I have some pictures of the hairstyles they can do at the hotel as they emailed me them so let me know if you want me to email them to you.

• Hi Rachel,

That would be great if you could e-mail them.We are not allowed to put our personal e mail addresses on here so could you do it via this link?

We are getting married in Oct.

I have been advised by the wedding co-ordinator to bring my own make-up so I am having a few trials here.

Similarly with my hair I am taking some photos of the way my own hairdresser does it then at least it will be easier to explain.Would stiill be interested in seeing the pics though.

Are you staying in alsuite villa (with separate bedroom) or the normal luxury villa?Am just wondering if the suite is worth the extra expense.

Mel x
  • Hi Mel

I am not sure how to send the links through as I only have the pictures as attachements so let me know. They are not the best pictures to be honest but it gives you an idea. I will try to send an email to you through the link here. We are going for the normal luxury villa, it really is amazing, they all have their own pools, we will be in the Taj for 1 week so we dont really need the extra lounge and every "normal" villa has an outdoor lounge which is just beautiful and lovely for pre dinner coktails. I am a bit worried about the photographs though so I am getting another photographer to come too. Is it just the 2 of you or are you having guests?

Rachele

x

• Hi Rachele,

Unfortunately your attachments didnt come through-no worries.

Have you heard bad reports about the photographer the hotel provide?

I would be interested for details of the one you have requested.

Mel x
  • jocelynukjocelynuk Posts: 4
    Hi Melanie,

You send me some e.mails, but unfortunately i cant open them by this link. I dont know how to proceed. I think that it will be better if you can send me your message from your personal e.mail adress

thanks

jocelyn
  • Hi Mel

Well I have reserved Jocelyn who has written the post above! I have not heard bad things but I think I would maybe like a larger selection as I am having guests too.I sent Jocelyn the link to the type of perortage photography that I wanted and he is going to try to replicate that.

Hope that helps.

Rachele

• HI

IM GETTING MARRIED AT LE TOUESSROK, SEPT 2007.

I AM HOPING TO HAVE A PHOTOGRAPHER COME OVER FROM AUSTRALIA FOR THE DAY. HE COMES ACROSS REGULARLY SO IT ISNT UNCOMMON FOR HIM.

HIS WEBSITE IS www.tungsten.net.au

KELLE