Forum home Weddings abroad

Sorrento wedding venu???

Hi

We are planning our wedding in sorrento for 01/05/2010 we are going to Sorrento on Wed this week can anyone advise me on places to view for the reception??

Thanx

• Hi we went a few weeks ago and looked at

villa antiche mura

relais blu

bellevue syrene

what kind of venue do you want?

We chose villa antiche mura it is beautiful cant wait xx
  • Hi,

I have just seen your reply!! We ended up booked a place called Villa Le Palme its stunning I came across it bu mistake and it seems to be popular with Italians I have not seen any reviews from anyone but I feel comfortable with it and the staff are amazing... I had contacted Relais Blu and Antiche Mura, Relais Blu never got back to me and I only got the email from Antiche Mura the day we got home so I didnt get to see them but Antiche Mura looks stunning you must be so excited!!! How many guests do you have coming with you? Have you managed to arrange anything else? Im in a bit of a panic we will be getting married in a church in Positano but staying and having our reception in sorrento, im not sure what to do about transport as it will be a bank hol over there and the roads will be bizy!! I may need to get a boat or something! Have you heard of anyone doing that b4?

Cheers for the reply

CC

• Hello, hope you dont mind me messaging you ciara, just read your post and that you got married at villa le palme. if you get this would you mind messaging me back as i would really like to talk to someone whos had their reception there. Thanks