Forum home Weddings abroad

Olympus restaurant, protaras cyprus

Hello ladies, we are looking at the olympus restauarant for our wedding reception after the cereromy. we get wed at sunrise beach hotel but are looking at restaurants as its a cheaper option for us. has anyone had a reception there or have any info on receptions, i already have the menu which looks lovely. just wanted to know about entertainment, and its location. cant seem to find out how far the olympus is to the sunrise. any help woill be greatly appreciated xxx

• Hello Mrs Meara2be,

I ate there in August this year, its quite a walk as its down the other end of the strip on the main road, from capo where we stayed, i think it was a 10mins walk, so sunrise will be further. Just dont have lasagne, mine was disgusting i didnt eat it, the starters were lovely & my husband had seabass which he said was lovely..
  • Quoted:
    Hello ladies, we are looking at the olympus restauarant for our wedding reception after the cereromy. we get wed at sunrise beach hotel but are looking at restaurants as its a cheaper option for us. has anyone had a reception there or have any info on receptions, i already have the menu which looks lovely. just wanted to know about entertainment, and its location. cant seem to find out how far the olympus is to the sunrise. any help woill be greatly appreciated xxx

hi just to let you know the sunrise to the Olympus is quite a walk down the main strip of Protaras. do you really want to be walking through the streets with your dress on and the heat. why not try a different venue with more reasonable prices. email me if you would like further information.