Forum home Weddings abroad

Nicest bridal shop lady ever (Benjamin Roberts 930 pic)

On my half term quest for my dream dress today I met the loveliest lady who not only got in a dress I desperately wanted to try on but also offered to take a pic of me in it! I thought this was unheard of! Unfortunately she couldn't get it in gold only the ivory and It wasn't as nice as two different dresses I tried on on Tue. However she had got married last year in Cprus and said getting married abroad was the best decision she had ever made. Everything was perfect, everyone in Cyprus that she met was so helpful and friendly and her whole wedding went without a hitch. She said she would love to relive her Cyprus wedding and assured me there is no need to be apprehensive about getting married abroad, everything will be perfect! HOORAH!

[Modified by: jemra on 29 October 2009 18:35:05 ]

• Wow, dress looks stunning! X
  • emmalampkinemmalampkin Posts: 6,618
    That looks amazing on you! Wow!
  • jemrajemra Posts: 355
    Thanks but it's not in the lead! I wasn't even allowed to know the designer of the one I loved the most in another shop (I guess incase I try to find it cheaper elsewhere!) AAAARRGH! How is anyone supposed to decide on just ONE dress? lol x
  • MrsHyland2bMrsHyland2b Posts: 1,845
    Oh my word that dress looks incredible on you, stunning! x
  • Oh you should get that one it looks fabby!
  • camillarose1camillarose1 Posts: 6,254
    ab fab huni x
  • lozza83lozza83 Posts: 3,777
    What a bod! you look great, that's the perfect dress to show off your figure. Stunning x
  • lozza83lozza83 Posts: 3,777
    What a bod! you look great, that's the perfect dress to show off your figure. Stunning x