Paphos ladies, what are you all doing for your hen nights? x

Hi ladies, I think I've done as much planning for the wedding as possible at the moment so am thinking the hen night will be a good distraction! I've never been to cyprus, let alone paphos so any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

• Don't know about when we are there,

2 weeks before we go I've got about 30 people coming on a spa stayover at a local hotel.

It'll be nice to celebrate with work friends and family who aren't coming to cyprus!
  • MrsHyland2bMrsHyland2b Posts: 1,845
    Yeah, I'll be doing something at home before hand too, another teacher at work is having an august wedding so we will be having a shared night out before we go, but looking forward to a girly night of cocktails and dancing with the nearest and dearest once we get there. The spa sleep over sounds fab, I may look into that! x
  • Hi, hwen we get there I think that the girls are going to go out for some yummy food, nothing to extravagent.

My hen night here i am looking into Slide and dine in inflatable rubber rings at Gloucster ski slope!.
  • camillarose1camillarose1 Posts: 6,254
    ooo jbc1 that sounds great!

Well I have no idea what to do here if at all?! I don't have many girl friends really, just my 2 older bm's and a couple of others. In Cyprus though we may travel over to Ayia Napa for 1 night and stay there but unsure. x