Forum home Weddings abroad

cyprus brides

hi girls, addicted to this great site and i am now only in double figures (get wed on Thursday 26th July, 96 days to go!!!!)before i marry in ayia napa. i am getting married in the olympic lagoon hotel in between nissi beach and napa, then walking down to our reception at the garden of eden restaraunt. getting nervous/worried/excited all in one and was just wondering if anyone could help me to picture cyprus/ the hotel/ restaurant/ or even pics of their own cyprus wedding so i could take a peek and get me in the mood???? i love a look at other peoples weding pics!!!

Thanks Clair

• Hiya, I am looking to get married next April/May time in Cyprus, and it all seems so overwhelming! Do you have any tips for me of which tour operators or weddings coordinators are the best?

Thanks, Leanne x
  • Hi Leanne

Im getting married in Cyprus.......at Peyia Town Hall.....near Paphos......

We have booked through the travel agent, but the tour operator that we used is Planet Holidays

http://www.planet-holidays.co.uk/

the lady who is in charge of weddings, is Cypriot......they are very professional....they know their stuff......they sort out everything.....

Good luck and let us know......

Caroline xxx
  • wedcowedco Posts: 268
    Hi

congrats on your forthcoming marriage!

I am a wedding co-ordinator in Cyprus (Ayia Napa) I use to work for first Choice, Libra, Planet and Weddings in Style - and know all the wedding companies and coordinators on this side of the island!!

I now have my own company called Aisle of Love Wedding Services. We pride ourselves on the level of commitment we give to each and every wedding ensuring your day is as perfect as you imagined.

If you need any assistance or advice, please do not hesitate to ask, even if its just about colour coordination - I've seen them all!!! I have plenty of pictures of wedding couples, wedding and reception venues, transport and flowers.

Good luck

Kerry xx

[Modified by: wedco on April 21, 2007 12:24 PM]
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Posts: 903
    Hi - I'm getting married in Paphos & I am using a fab wedding coordinator company called only you wedding services. The lady who is my planner/coordinator is great & nothing is to much trouble. They have there own web site. Stress - what's that!!!
  • LhayesukLhayesuk Posts: 16
    Quoted:
    hi girls, addicted to this great site and i am now only in double figures (get wed on Thursday 26th July, 96 days to go!!!!)before i marry in ayia napa. i am getting married in the olympic lagoon hotel in between nissi beach and napa, then walking down to our reception at the garden of eden restaraunt. getting nervous/worried/excited all in one and was just wondering if anyone could help me to picture cyprus/ the hotel/ restaurant/ or even pics of their own cyprus wedding so i could take a peek and get me in the mood???? i love a look at other peoples weding pics!!!

Thanks Clair

Hi Clair

I stayed at the Olympic Lagoon last May when we went to have a look at some hotels. Its a really lovely hotel, the pool area is amazing. I saw 2 weddings whilst I was there and they were both really really nice. I do have some pics of the hotel from when we were there if you would like me to email them to you or post them on here (if I can do that?!)

Leanne
  • thanks leanne, that would be great if you could mail them to me please? its just ssssoooo hard to make it feel real when its in a different country!!

My e mail address is [email protected]

Leeby-when we had decided which part of cyprus we wanted to marry in we researched on the net before we went to the travel agents. we looked on all real travellers sites such as trip advisor and holiday watchdog. this was really helpful, as there were people who recommended hotels and who had stayed there for weddings too. we also found which restaraunt we wanted for the reception like this. its a real gem! my wedding co-ordinator had not been there until i asked her about it and now she recommends it to other brides to be.

Aphrodite wedding services are organising my wedding and jenny (who is english but lives over there) and her team are great! i highly recommend her. She provides packages and a pick and tick option so you can make up your own package. she worked out at least £1000 cypriot pounds cheaper than if we got the "cake and bouquet" through first choice, so my advice "shop around honey". if you want any more help i am happy to, my e mail address is above. Clair x x

• LhayesukLhayesuk Posts: 16
    Hi Clair

I will email the pics to you this am.

Thanks

Leanne
  • sarah_jane77uksarah_jane77uk Posts: 1,421
    Quoted:
    Hi

congrats on your forthcoming marriage!

I am a wedding co-ordinator in Cyprus (Ayia Napa) I use to work for first Choice, Libra, Planet and Weddings in Style - and know all the wedding companies and coordinators on this side of the island!!

I now have my own company called Aisle of Love Wedding Services. We pride ourselves on the level of commitment we give to each and every wedding ensuring your day is as perfect as you imagined.

If you need any assistance or advice, please do not hesitate to ask, even if its just about colour coordination - I've seen them all!!! I have plenty of pictures of wedding couples, wedding and reception venues, transport and flowers.

Good luck

Kerry xx

[Modified by: wedco on April 21, 2007 12:24 PM]

Hi Kerry

I've just come back from Cyprus (this morning) where we have booked Capo Bay for June 6th 2008, would be interested if you could recommend a Florist (ideally who has a website).

My email address is:

[email protected]