Forum home Weddings abroad

Wedding Band in Italy

Hi all

I'm getting married in Orvieto in Italy next July and was wondering if anyone knew of any bands? I'm finding it really difficult finding something.

Any suggestions would be most welcome!

Thanks in advance

Mandy

• Hi. Try and look for. Guty and simone. They are two guys from castiglione del lago so not too far from where you are getting married. Their website has mp3 tracks of them playing. I wanted to book them but my venue wouldn't allow it. Enjoy rest of your planning x
  • Thanks purplefox, we have looked at them but I wasn't sure of what kind of music they played. We are looking for a band that plays English up to date music, with a few classics thrown in there! I'll have another look at them now!

Thanks once again!
  • Guty and Simone!

Absolutely great! Fabulous! Amazing!
    They played in our wedding. Guty & Simone can understand perfectly the atmosphere and chose each song considering this feeling. I gave an idea of the kind of song me and my wife liked and they created a perfectly play list.
    Very very pleased of the work of these two gently, kindly and talented gentlemen.
    In my opinion the best musician from Tuscany and the best choice! No regreats.

• Hello Mandy,

try this site, they're professional and wonderful.

Look for Wonderful Band in it.

Simply great and elegant.

www.livesingers.it

Regards

Manu

• For all your needs in terms of music for your wedding please contact us, we have 12 years experience and over 400 weddings all over Italy.

www.theitalianweddingband.com