Forum home Weddings abroad

Soooooo Happy :)

OMG I cant believe it... I just have to tell you's image

I fell in love with some shoes in faith a few months back but they where last years stock and didnt have my size image searched everywhere on the web, phoned faith etc last week and thye said there where no size 4 available in the uk image

BUT about 10 mins ago I thought I would look on ebay for shoes and there they where!!!!!!!

So I have bought them imageimageimageimage

Lets hope they fit now

xxxx

• tam27uktam27uk Posts: 600
    yay brill news x
  • kas-75kas-75 Posts: 448
    Oh wicked!! They are gawgeous, hope they fit! x
  • sunshinecmdsunshinecmd Posts: 1,388
    Yay! they are lovely. xx
  • camillarose1camillarose1 Posts: 6,254
    Oh hun I remember u looking for them! WELL DONE! xxx
  • nikg_87nikg_87 Posts: 1,082
    I cant stop smiling girls image It seems to good to be true haha Just cant wait to get them and I have my first dress fitting next friday so hopefully they will be here and I can bring them image

Camilla did you get sorted with your shoes yet?

xxx
  • MissVWMissVW Posts: 7,419
    Ah that's fab news Nikki!! It's fab you get lovely unexpected surprises - and what great timing for your fitting! xx
    I know I'm so pleased image cant wait til they arrive now image xxx
    Hey Nikki, yes I did. I bought the silver pair in the end and had to go to Reading to get them lol

Actually u have just reminded me, I've been having really bad trouble with Dune re giving me my refund on the original pair back at beg of Jan!

Must check my bank now. . .
  • MissVWMissVW Posts: 7,419
    I hate companies who are happy to take your money but take an AGE to give it back! Just rude! x
    I know, it's been ages! Over 2 weeks today! x
    Thats ridiculous image hate that myself... Great you got sorted with your shoes though image silver will be gorgeous xx

Is things coming together for you now?

xxx