Forum home Weddings abroad

Wedding Invites

Hey.. Were getting married in Mexico in October.. Does anyone know any websites with reasonable prices for invites for our Party when we get back?? Im not sure what to send out really.. :S any help would be great :\)

• try hallmark- you can personalise with photos etc and they discount for bulk buys. I got mine there and they are lovely!
  • try hallmark- you can personalise with photos etc and they discount for bulk buys. I got mine there and they are lovely!
  • Hi,

I used LDZynestationery for all my invites and was really pleased with them. They are all hand made and if you tell them what you want they will help you create something you are happy with.They were very reasonable too. Heres the link http://www.ldzynestationery.co.uk/index

[Modified by: Lemonsherbet on January 31, 2010 02:21 PM]

• thanks ill have a look now.. image
  • Think we are going to order them off there, really good prices! Thanks 4 that image
  • caz2404caz2404 Posts: 137
    try vista print

theres a trick tho, if you pick an invite and put it in your basket and leave it there for a few days, they will send you emails with offers on! i managed to get 100 save the date cards and only payed the postage and packing!
  • No problem! They were recommended to me from someone on here and I cannot fault the service or the end product image