MESSAGE FOR WEDDINGFAN CYPRUS FLORIST UPDATE

Hi

Just thought I would update you regarding the florist that you gave me the email address for (paris at enchanted florist and gifts) she has come back with a quote nearly half the original price I am so impressed she has been very helpful and can do everything I want, I also wanted to say that I have also booked your cousin todo me and my bridesmaids, flower girls hair and makeup which has also saved me pounds, I am now begining to wonder why I am paying my wedding coordinator? I am going to be really cheeky now and ask does nicky no of any transport companies I can get intouch with regards to wedding cars and fun bus? Thanks very much for all your help I think you have helped me save around 600.00 !!:\)

• sarah_jane77uksarah_jane77uk Posts: 1,421
    Hi Helen

Sorry to hijack this thread but i'm also trying to arrange my weddding in Cyprus for next year, could you please tell me the florist details ? I'm not using a planner and am doing it myself so any help is greatly appreciated.

Where you getting married to ?
  • WeddingfanWeddingfan Posts: 432
    Hi Helen,

I'm so glad Nicky was able to help - I will try to get in touch with her but email her - she does have a contact with a fun bus guy [email protected]

I know she is seriously thinking of organising weddings but not ripping people off!! She was a Cyprus bride so she is so pleased to help.

Glyn x

Sarah Jane - email nicky too - or see her website www.cyprusbridalbeauty.com

• HELEN73ukHELEN73uk Posts: 55
    Quoted:
    Hi Helen

Sorry to hijack this thread but i'm also trying to arrange my weddding in Cyprus for next year, could you please tell me the florist details ? I'm not using a planner and am doing it myself so any help is greatly appreciated.

Where you getting married to ?

Hi

Yes nicky and glyn gave me the name of the florist is Paris [email protected] she has been fantastic i sent her a picture of the table centre pieces that i wanted and a picture of my Crystal & Parchment Bouquet (having made in england) and she has told me what sort of flowers will match this her words not mine (not )using tacky flowers and without even telling her that I wanted a romantic and flowey feel to my flowers she worked this out from my pictures I could not be happier also the price is fantastic So please contact her i dont think you will be disappointed.

Helen
  • WeddingfanWeddingfan Posts: 432
    Helen,

Nickys text me to say she'll get back to you before the end of the weekend, shes got some clients today and tomorrow but she'll answer your email ASAP.

Glyn x

• sallyalsallyal Posts: 4
    Hi ladies,

I know Paris she's great you will not get any better than her flowers she's a really fantastic girl.

Also see: www.alteregohire.com

for wedding clothes and suit hire!!!

Offer delivery service and collection to Hotel.

Sal xxx