Anyone booking any entertainment for the reception?

Hi Peeps

Is anyone having any kind of entertainment a their reception? I'm getting married in Skiathos so maybe I could book some Greek Dancers? Although my Mum's (after 10+ Gins) will be enough entertainment for anyone, she'll be asleep in 1 hour. I'm thinking I need something to keep the tempo up for my little party of 30.

Lisa x

• we're having a live band at ours an we're even thinking about having african dancers too (weddings in kenya).
  • bilton001bilton001 Posts: 288
    Hi

Were getting married in Ppahos and Im thinking maybe we'll get some greek dancers to get the party started.

Like you say when its a small party you're paranoid about keeping people happy and entertained.

Im going to discuss it with the restaurant manager when we get there.

If there not too expensive I think we'll have them.

Zoe

• kategriffithkategriffith Posts: 513
    we are getting married in Paphos too. we enquired about having Greek Cypriot dancers - the cost we were quoted was CY£150 (CY£250 by the hotel) I think it will be quite nice. Zoe - Whereabouts in Paphos are you getting married? We are getting married in Coral Bay next September.
  • bilton001bilton001 Posts: 288
    Hi Katielou

Getting married in Kato Paphos at Ayia Kyraiki church then reception at Romantica restaurant on 23 Oct.

Only 86 days to go.

The time really has flown by. I can remember when it was like 217 days to go and now all of a sudden its less than 3 months away.

Just been to get the statatory declarations done today. Make sure you shop round for these as we were quoted £50 +VAT to start with and after many phone calls ended up with a solicitor who charged up £5 each as I typed them up myself and they just witnessed and signed them.

Have you joined paphos post forum? Its the best thing I did as I have now managed to book absolutly everything myself over the phone and internet after getting help and priceless advice from the Paphospost.

Are yougetting married in a church or hotel grounds?

Who have you booked with?

Zoe

• Hi

I think we are going to have sega dancers on the beach which is the traditional Mauritian dance. The hotel has a disco so we'll probably just end up in there afterwards as only 16 of us. Only 32 days to go!!!x
  • LisaMukLisaMuk Posts: 358
    I'm defo gonna have dancers.