Vasilias Wedding

I am so excited we have finally decided and booked the Vasilias for our wedding on 16th September 2011, we have booked the venue for two nights....

If anyone has anyone they can recommend for entertainment that would be great

• AMY05ukAMY05uk Posts: 44
    Hiya I am also looking at vasilias but not booked yet, I was recommended a band called diversity who can also dj, I think we might go them. Here's there email address & they'll send you a demo

[email protected]

They seem quite reasonably priced aswell, oh congrats by the way! Where are you getting married?
  • Congratulation to you too.

We are doing everything at the Vasilias, we will stay there the night before with family and we will arrange a mini bus to bring our other guest on the day of our wedding and take them back in the eve.

Thanks for the email address I will send them an email.

When are you planning on getting married?

Good luck with the planning.

• Congrats!!! My entertainment is http://www.cyprusproductions.com/ he was recommended through our photographer. He is DJing at our wedding and also the videographer. I've read good reports on him!

That's exactly what we are doing! Are you having your ceremony there too? It will fly by for you! We only have 9 weeks now to go and that has come around SO quickly!!

xx
  • Thanks I will have a look at their website, I can't wait. You will have to let me know how your wedding goes.

Who are you using for hair?

xx
  • AMY05ukAMY05uk Posts: 44
    We are not getting married until June 2012 and are planning to get married at Geroskipou Town Hall and then have reception at Vasilias. We think immediate family (parents & siblings) and bestman and bridesmaids will stay at Vasilias for the 2 nights and we'll recommend all our other guests to stay in or around Paphos and we'll village bus them from the town hall to reception. We are hoping to get out there later in the year.

Happy Planning!!
  • A lady called Mandy, her prices are really reasonable and I had a trial with her last summer and she done a lovely job! Her email address is [email protected] if you want to contact her!

I have only seen a couple of other wedding at vasilias on here, im dying to see more before our wedding but not sure there are any! xximage
  • Thanks hun, I have emailed her. Have you looked at the video on youtube of Vasilias?

Have you been there before to see it? We are going out there in June for a week and will go and have a look.

xx
  • No, I have to see that!! I have tried looking and cannot find it? Can you send me the link please hun?

Yes we booked before we went to see it too, and I was really worried but when we went out there and I was so happy! It really is beautiful, very rustic and naturally pretty! When I first booked last January there weren't many people having weddings there and now there seem to be loads, which is good as they will be experts! Christina who owns the place is really nice too and very relaxed!

When in June are you going? We are getting married there on June 3rd! xx
  • Oh I've found it now! xx
  • Hiya!

We are using Diversity for our entertainment they sound fab and i have heard so many great reports about them - think we will have them for dj too after. The prices are good and there is nothing like live music!!

Drop them an email they have been dead helpful..

[email protected]
  • Hi Curleycarley, glad you found it! we are aiming to go 21st June, you will have to let me know how the wedding goes.

Also you will have to let me know what the DJ is like, as I have also booked them! so much to think about.

I have heard that Christina is lovely, she has emailed me.

xx
  • steffyvwsteffyvw Posts: 3

Hi there,

I am getting married here in June 2017 and need help on everything and how you did it?

xx