Help..Im stuck for Invitation ideas!

Hi,

Im getting married in Crete on 30th June 2011 and need to get a move on if I want to make my own invites..does anyone have any ideas..tips? Can you show me your own designs??

Thanks

xx

• MrsSavage2BMrsSavage2B Posts: 266
    Hi,

I'm not getting married until 2012, but think I might have the passport style invites as it fits in with the wedding abroad theme.

If you go on www.weddinginvitations.org they have it on there or for nice handmade invites/save the date cards try www.karenscards.co.uk

Hope this helps xx

• just wanted to share mine cos i love them!!!!!!!

i know its not for everyone but as my H2B is greek we wanted them in greek and english!

;)
  • MissVWMissVW Posts: 7,419
    You could send a Save the Date card out in the next month or so to give lots of notice for your wedding, then send a formal invitation out nearer the time.

We did our Save The Dates using Vistaprint, where you only have to pay the postage image x
  • pickletonpickleton Posts: 143
    Hi, I've done a boarding pass invite for my wedding.

I did post a template to download in a past post but cos this website has been updated I can't find it!

Here's a link to download a template in pink.

http://digital-lounge-multimedia.co.uk/BoardingPass-Template.doc

• What about a postcard style
  • roline83roline83 Posts: 6
    I designed my own invitation and my friend made them for me, i used this picture

• BennettB2BBennettB2B Posts: 104
    Thanks for all your suggestions..I have lots to think about now. I like the idea of having some Greek language in the invite!

x x x
  • we got passport invitations too they are amazing!!!

• loveweds are you the same person as pinkbutton? Your posts are exactly the same image
  • I've made my own passport invites, I can send you the template if you want to pm me yuor email address image