Anyone else getting married at the Coral Beach Hotel?

Hi

Just wondered if anyone else out there was getting married/has got married at the Coral Beach Hotel (booked through First Choice)?

We get married there in October and wanted to share experiences, bits of info. All seems to have gone a bit quiet and think I should be doing more for the big day!

J

• Hi There,

Not getting married there, but i went to a cousins wedding last October OMG it was gorgeous, the weather was just right and the place itself is fab!! Would have chosen it for ours if they hadnt lol xxx
  • MrsSyrett2BMrsSyrett2B Posts: 19
    Hi,

Yes I am getting married there next June. The date etc is all booked, we are just waiting for prices for the holiday to come out.

What plans have you got for your wedding/reception?

Also, how much did the holiday cost you?

Yay, its so nice to find someone else who is marrying there

• MrsSyrett2BMrsSyrett2B Posts: 19
    Hi,

Yes I am getting married there next June. The date etc is all booked, we are just waiting for prices for the holiday to come out.

What plans have you got for your wedding/reception?

Also, how much did the holiday cost you?

Yay, its so nice to find someone else who is marrying there

• loulou16ukloulou16uk Posts: 335
    hey, wer not getting married here but havin r honeymoon there. the wedding photos on ther website look fab tho! xx
  • 0710bride0710bride Posts: 792
    hi, we're not getting married there but are staying in this hotel (getting married at Zucchini's). the photos on their website look great for weddings.

Mrs Syrett2be, the holiday cost us £3700 for 2 weeks all inclusive. How much did it cost you?

• hayz_83hayz_83 Posts: 147
    Hi, I am getting married at the Coral Beach in 4 weeks!!! Getting very excited now. I didn't use a tour operator. Booked myself with hotel and have arranged everything myself, mostly via email. We are having our ceremony at the amphitheatre location but we have chosen to have a more informal reception at a nearby beach restaurant. We booked independantly as we are flying directly on to thailand for honeymoon. x
  • LadyLara1LadyLara1 Posts: 32
    Hi there,

I'm getting married there in September this year. Ceremony will be at the Amphitheatre and the reception will be on the Armonia Terrace.

hayz_83 please let me know how yours goes and please tell me what you did as far as an arch and flowers go for your ceremony. Im finding that part really expensive.

• JanineClareJanineClare Posts: 38
    Oooh how exciting. We've booked the Armonia terrace for both the wedding and reception.

Hope you have a fabulous time!

Would love to hear how you got on afterwards.

• JanineClareJanineClare Posts: 38
    Thank you for replying, it sounds wonderful!

• hayz_83hayz_83 Posts: 147
    We get married on the 17th June but fly on the 12th and time is just slipping away from me. We are getting married at the Amphitheatre but for a flower arch we were quoted £300 and also the pedistals are £120 each and we thought we would need 4 so we just couldnt afford it! Spoke to the florist and she also thought that it would be a waste given that we are going from the hotel to a taverna for our reception and the flower arch has to be screwed down. I still need to have a chat about how to make the area look good but I think we will just have to go with ribbon or something. The florist mentioned a canape. I will let you know how I get on but wont be til end of July as we are having a 5 week honeymoon in thailand. I can't wait! x