Cancun Wedding.......finally happening

Hi All,

Im so excited we have just booked our wedding at the riu cancun for next year flying out 24th May and hoping to get married on 30th May, we were going to get married last year but unfortunately money wouldn't allow it, so it seems i have been planning for ages, sorry just had to share my news and excitement with someone, it finally feels real now

Nat xxx

• Madmaz84Madmaz84 Posts: 184
    Congratulations Nat!

I just booked mine too for the Riu Tequila next year-cannot wait...

Thomson were trying to persuade me to the Riu Cancun but my heart was set on the Tequila image
  • ahh congrats to you too its so exciting, i know what you mean i have had my heart set on riu cancun for ages and no one was going to change my mind, all the reviews are really good apart from the odd occasional american moaning about something but nothing would have put me off, im a woman possessed I can feel the bridezilla coming out in me. lol

All teh Riu hotels are supposed to be amazing and you can use the facilities in all of them x
    It's so exciting, countdown can start now its all booked hehe.

You got ur dress yet?

I ordered mine, is instore in August!
  • Hi All,

We have just booked to go to Sensatori in Riviera Maya...can't wait! x
  • mrshjones2bmrshjones2b Posts: 28
    nat 18 you fly out the same day as me!! where are you flying from? we're staying at the casitas el dorado royale, cant wait! our wedding is set for the 2nd June.x
    I can't wait to get things moving...as soon as I get my wedding info through I'll be like a woman possessed :P
  • caribebridecaribebride Posts: 74
    Hi girls

I'm getting married at the Riu Caribe in October. Can't wait getting so excited! I've stayed there twice and we love it. The Riu Cancun is lovely too. Haven't been in any of the other hotels.

• FrannyVFrannyV Posts: 3
    Congratulations Girls! It's so exciting isn't it! We get married at the Excellence Riviera Cancun on the 14th August this year and I can't wait!!!!

• FrannyVFrannyV Posts: 3
    Congratulations Girls! It's so exciting isn't it! We get married at the Excellence Riviera Cancun on the 14th August this year and I can't wait!!!!