Forum home Weddings abroad

Grecian type jewellery - Ideas wanted!

Hi

Just wondered if anyone had seen any suitable jewellery that would go with a grecian type wedding dress? I get married in Cyprus in October and would love to accessorise with a grecian (silver not gold) type bracelet and earrings. Also thinking of hair vines or a side tiara.

Any inspiring ideas would be more than welcome!!!

J

Font color : Default Dark Red Red Orange Brown Yellow Green Olive Cyan Blue Dark Blue Indigo Violet White Black Tiny Small Normal Large Huge Hi

Just wondered if anyone had seen any suitable jewellery that would go with a grecian type wedding dress? I get married in Cyprus in October and would love to accessorise with a grecian (silver not gold) type bracelet and earrings. Also thinking of hair vines or a side tiara.

Any inspiring ideas would be more than welcome!!!

J

• greekloverukgreekloveruk Posts: 219
    hi j

have you looked in etsy(www.etsy.com) as they usually do lovely stuff,really unusual.you should prob just search grecian necklace or grecian headband as think i saw nice headbands there.

have you used it before? i have and was really happy with my bargains!they all came and all looked fab(i got friends bday and also bridesmaid necklace there and DRINK ME tags).

im getting married in greece in july and H2b bought me john rocca jewellery for my bday in may that ill wear(necklace and bracelet) its not grecian but its that lovely dull matt silver(if you know what i mean,not shiny ).its with stars and i love it!!;)