Forum home Weddings abroad

Last Day

Hello Girls,

Well it's my last day in work today we fly out to Barbados early sat morning and get wed Wednesday, can't beleive it am sooooooo excited!!! image

Good luck to anyone else gettign married soon and I will come back and tell you all about with pics!

Mrs here I come! image

xxxxxxxxxxx

• clarissa20ukclarissa20uk Posts: 268
    wooo hooooooo i'm really excited for you, i hope you have an amazing time. Your pics will be stunning x x x good luck x x x
  • BooWantsBabyBooWantsBaby Posts: 1,738
    You must be soo excited..!! Just booked our wedding in Jamaica a few days ago.. but its not until next September which seems a million miles away!! Looking forward to seeing your pictures.. Best wishes, sure everything will go better than you could imagine! x
  • millsy2bmillsy2b Posts: 341
    hope it all goes well for you and come back to show us the pics x
  • LittleboboukLittlebobouk Posts: 5,369
    I am soooo Jealous lucky you good luck hun look fwd to pics xx
  • You will have left by now...But I am seding my good wishes to you for a fab wedding!! Come back soon and share your pic's, looking forward to seeing them!

x cb x
  • clairsmith10clairsmith10 Posts: 187
    really looking forward to seeing your lovely pics as a mrs!!!!!
  • post6post6 Posts: 146
    A little late to wish you all the best before the wedding!

Come back and let us know how you feel!

I am looking forqward to my big day 14 July!
  • daniellepiledaniellepile Posts: 150
    Hi

Don't worry it's not to late I managed to get on my step mums computer which is great as I'm addicted to this site!

Well I'm in Barbados now and it's very hot 31 degrees!! how am I going to cope with my huge dress on!imageimage

Well 3 days t go we get married wed morning and v excited but still not nervous? maybe it will hit me soon as it doesn't seem real yet?